NFL 7 days 17 Player Props, Anytime TD Scorer Bets: Price In K.C.-Cincy

Patrick Mahomes delivers benefit in 7 days 17 NFL participant props (Photograph by Randy Litzinger/Icon Sportswire)

A New Year’s version of NFL player props! In this article at Gaming Right now, the grind to locate props price does not end, and there is considerably to dissect for 7 days 17. For occasion, two game titles are projected for additional than 50 whole points — Chiefs vs. Bengals and Cardinals vs. Cowboys. If you are looking to add some participant props or TD scorer bets you see under to your parlays, verify out those people two online games envisioned to showcase a good deal of points.

We start out with Week 17 landing scorer props, as we glimpse to start 2022 with a bang!

As always, follow the advice of Furio from The Sopranos …. “Bet with your head, not around it”  

Week 17 Whenever TD Scorer Props

Ronald Jones at any time landing scorer +108 | 2+ +525 (Caesars)

Caesars delivers the heat to start out the New Calendar year! This line is -150 on other sportsbooks, implying a 60% possibility +108 odds translates to 48.08% implied. With a approximately 12% disagreement in the market, let us acquire the benefit Caesars is presenting and back again Ronald Jones to come across paydirt. Jones experienced 20 carries and a touchdown past 7 days, when his backup Ke’Shawn Vaughn had 7 carries and a landing himself.

There is some problem Vaughn could steal some carries, but the value supersedes the danger here. The Jets have given up a whopping 22 hurrying touchdowns this year, by significantly the most in the league.

Antonio Brown to score a touchdown -120 (DraftKings)

Fed early and typically previous 7 days, Antonio Brown has some lucrative incentives to strike these next two months. Past 7 days, Brown experienced 10 catches for in excess of 100 yards and no touchdowns. Assume him to get into the finish zone as immediately as he can this 7 days and possibly even 2 times. He is +400 to get two touchdowns, and the Jets are dreadful across the board.

Joe Burrow at any time TD scorer +510 (BetRivers)

In an envisioned shootout, Burrow ought to have some space to run Sunday. The Chiefs secondary has been extraordinary, but their run defense is their kryptonite. The Chiefs D has given up 5 hurrying touchdowns to opposing quarterbacks, and none of them have come versus Jalen Hurts. At +510, you could do a great deal even worse. These odds are excellent.

7 days 17 Participant Props

Sam Darnold Beneath 200.5 Passing Yards -115 (DraftKings)

Will the serious Panthers QB you should stand up? Past week, Darnold accounted for 44 snaps, great for 63% of offensive plays. Cam Newton combined in a great deal with the remaining 37%. Asking Darnold to throw for 200 yards in a timeshare from the Saints, one of the best defenses in the NFL, is a rough inquire.

Taylor Heinicke Below 205.5 Passing Yards -115 (PointsBet)

A different ‘under’ for the weekend. Taylor Heinicke has thrown for much less than 200 yards in each of his previous 3 game titles. The Eagles do an superb occupation managing the ball, so the hope right here is Washington is on the sidelines for a lot of the sport while winning the discipline position fight.

Patrick Mahomes Over 13.5 Hurrying Yards -120 (FanDuel)

Mahomes tends to run in shut game titles. Past week, he experienced no carries, mainly because the Steelers had been not even remotely competitive. The Bengals offense was on fire final 7 days, which could carry on Sunday. Mahomes scampering for a first down or two is in the playing cards. This is a guess on the activity to be shut as much as it is a guess on Mahomes to run — the two results are clearly associated.

Duke Johnson Less than 38.5 Hurrying Yards -115 (DraftKings)

A full-blown backfield committee has surfaced in Miami. Duke Johnson has looked fresh in his previous two game titles, but Myles Gaskin and Phillip Lindsay are getting their share of touches. We hope Duke to get only about a 3rd of the snaps for Miami on Sunday, and the Titans run defense ranks next in the NFL in hurrying yards permitted (962 allowed in 15 game titles).

Also study: Oddsmaker on Week 17 line moves | Odds to make NFL playoffs | Super Bowl 2022 odds